Green Mountain Gringo Chicago Craft Beer Festival
||Saturday & Sunday, July 19-20
||Noon to 10:00 p.m. Daily (Tasting Times Noon to 4:00 pm Daily)
||On Sheffield Ave. between Webster & Fullerton | Chicago
||Sheffield Neighborhood Association
Craft breweries (and microbrew sales) are red hot! Celebrating its third year in 2014, Green Mountain Gringo Chicago Craft Beer Festival has grown in wild popularity to become the Windy City's hottest specialty beer gathering. This event draws an eclectic mix of upscale visitors including, of course, lovers of microbrews.
Highlights include tented tasting areas where visitors can (for a tasting fee) sample from more than 100 craft beers. Among the scores of showcased brews are those from Chicago's Revolution and Half Acre breweries, Wisconsin's Hinterland, Michigan's Arcadia Ales and Founders Brewing, and Two Brothers in Illinois (to name just a few). There also will be music acts performing both inside and outside the tented areas.
NEW in 2014 ...
This year's fest is moving a few blocks north from its old location to new and expanded digs in the heart of DePaul/Lincoln Park. It's also scheduled to be held on the same weekend and in tandem in the same neighborhood as the iconic annual Sheffield Garden Walk.
Fees & Times
Click Here to Purchase Tickets
NOTE: Ticket sales are limited to 5,000 each day.
Daily Tasting Fees:
What You Get:
- Advance: $40 for 15 tickets (each ticket will get you (1) 3-oz sample of a beer of your choice)
- Day Of (if available): $45 for 15 tickets
- Access to the tasting area from Noon to 4:00pm
- Souvenir Tasting Glass
- Access to private tasting area
- Live music and seating area between tastings
- A really good time on a hot July day!
Here is a list of what we have confirmed thus far.
- 3 Sheeps Brewing, Sheboygan, WI
- Ale Syndicate, Chicago, IL
- Argus Brewery, Chicago, IL
- Blue Moon Brewing Co, Denver, CO
- Brooklyn Brewery, New York, NY
- Crispin Hard Cider Company, Colfax, CA
- Evil Czech Brewery, Culver, IN ; Mishawaka, IN
- Finch's Beer Co., Chicago,IL
- Flossmoor Station Brewery & Restaurant, Flossmoor, IL
- Founders Brewing Co, Grand Rapids, MI
- Goose Island Brewery, Chicago, IL
- Lagunitas Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Local Option, Chicago, IL
- New Belgium Brewing Company, Fort Collins, CO
- New Holland Brewing, Holland, MI
- North American Brewery, Rochester, NY
- Off Color Brewing, Chicago, IL
- Brewery Ommegang, Cooperstown, NY
- One Trick Pony, Lansing, IL
- Penrose Brewing Company, Geneva, IL
- Rude Hippo Brewing Company, Chicago, IL
- Samuel Adams Brewing Company, Boston, MA
- Slim Lizzy's Cocktails, Westmont, IL
- Smylie Brothers Brewing Co., Evanston, IL
- Solemn Oath Brewery, Naperville, IL
- Southern Tier Brewing Co, Lakewood, NY
- Tallgrass Brewing Company, Manhattan, KS
- Two Brothers Brewing Company, Naperville, IL
- Vermont Hard Cider Company, LLC, Proctorsville, VT
- Vice District Brewing, Chicago, IL
- Virtue Cider, Fennville, MI
About Our Beneficiary: Sheffield Neighborhood Association
The purposes of the Sheffield Neighborhood Association
are to improve conditions of life, work, recreation, health, and safety; to foster and develop a neighborhood plan; and to aid, assist, and sponsor programs and activities in the Sheffield neighborhood. The Association is to monitor the general condition of the neighborhood, both socially and physically, and to initiate any action deemed appropriate to further the general welfare of the Sheffield community.
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
Looking to connect with active consumers at this event? For pricing and a customized benefits package, please contact Norine Smyth at 773-584-6684 or Laura Wilke at 773-584-6669.