|Date:||Thursday, September 13|
|Location:||Arvey Field – Grant Park
1501 S Lake Shore Dr.
|Beneficiary:||Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation|
Race Judicata® 2018 is a 5K Run/Walk, benefiting Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Foundation in our mission to ensure that the law works for everyone. This is the 24th anniversary of the run and we are looking forward to making this year the biggest and best ever!
Click here for pictures of Race Judicata® 2017!
Online registration closes at 4 PM on September 7th.
Race Judicata® 2018 is not your average 5K. The scenic course loops participants from Avery Field along Lake Michigan and back, where they are greeted by a great band, free beer, wine and snacks.
All proceeds from Race Judicata® go to the general operating costs of CVLS. Join us this year and continue the important work of ensuring that the law works for everyone, not just those who can afford it.
Race Judicata is now on twitter! Just use the #racejudicata hashtag to catch up on the news or to join the conversation yourself.
- March 23, Early bird sponsorship and tent rental deadline.
- May 25, Sponsorship deadline to be included on printed materials.
- August 24, Last day to register at the reduced rate.
- August 31, Last day for sponsors to supply goodybag items.
- September 7, Online Registration Closes at 4PM
- September 8, Individual Packet Pickup (Potbelly, 3424 N. Southport, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- September 9, Individual Packet Pickup (Potbelly, 3424 N. Southport, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- September 12, Individual and Team Packet Pickup (Block 37, 108 N. State St., 2nd Floor, 11:30 AM to 6:00 PM)
- September 13, Race Day!!!
Event Day Schedule
Bag Check and Race Day Registration | 4:30 p.m.
Registration Closed | 6:00 p.m.
Runner Race Start | 6:30 p.m.
Walker Race Start | 6:40 p.m.
Award Ceremony | 7:45 p.m.
Dogs, Bikes, Jogging Strollers, Etc.
In order to provide the safest and most enjoyable race environment possible dogs, bikes, baby joggers and strollers, in-line skates, skates, scooters, other wheeled vehicles (except wheelchairs) are not allowed on the race course until after the walker start time and the course has been cleared of other participants. All baby joggers and strollers must be completely outside of the starting area until all runners have crossed the starting line. Dogs are allowed within the tent area but must be leashed at all times. Any animal that shows aggressive or disruptive behavior (i.e. excessive barking) will be removed from the event.