|Date:||Sunday, May 13|
|Location:|| Grove 16 at Montrose Harbor
601 W Montrose Avenue
|Beneficiary:||Susan G. Komen|
The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest, most successful fundraising and education event for breast cancer. The race series includes more than 140 events on four continents, with over one million participants coming together every year to take part in the fight against breast cancer.
This important annual event raises significant funds for the breast cancer movement, thanks to supporters and survivors around the world who step up and take action by fundraising for the cause.
7:30 a.m. Site Opens
7:30 a.m. Day Of Registration Opens, Gear Check Opens
8:00 a.m. Main Stage Program Begins
8:30 a.m. Survivor Parade
9:00 a.m. Race Kickoff
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Finish Fest Celebration / Entertainment / Awards
12:00 p.m. VIP Cafe Closes
12:30 p.m. Gear Check Closes, Site Closes
In Your Registration Packet
- Bib number with gear check tag (emergency contact on back)
- Timing Chip (affixed to your bib)
- Safety pins for your bib number
- Race T-Shirt
- Extra Goodies
What to Know About Your Bib
- You must fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- The Timing Chip affixed to your bib is your running timing device for Mother's Day Race. This is a single use bib tag.
- Your bib must be clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race. If on course without bib visible, you will be removed from the race course.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are not transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time.
- Participants will receive the timing chip with your race bib. The Lightweight timing chip stays attached to the back of the race bib and does not get removed.
- The timing tag precisely records each runner's clock time and chip time.
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities
Still Have Logistics Questions?
Still have questions regarding event logistics? Please contact Julia Enderle at 773-584-6650.